We understand this pandemic has been an extremely stressful time for all of our patients. Placing your hopes and dreams on hold, in response to the COVID 19 pandemic, adds to an already stressful journey. As part of our response to this evolving situation, we are offering an online mini-series that you may find useful.
“Surviving the ‘OTHER’ Two Week Wait: How 2 weeks changed our medical practices in the wake of COVID19”. Join us for our 2nd ZOOM webinar in our Mini-Series “Love in the time of COVID”. Dr. Marty Gebhart, Infertility NP at MRM will disseminate the guidance, information and recommendations regarding infertility treatments and obstetrical outcomes during COVID19. This seminar is recommended for reproductive aged women planning pregnancy, but especially good for any patient with a recent cancellation/postponement of IVF/FET or planning an IVF/FET upcoming cycle.
To attend the free meeting, follow the instructions below:
1. Download the ZOOM app or navigate to the ZOOM website on your computer.
- Website: https://zoom.us/join
- iPhone: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/id546505307
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=us.zoom.videomeetings
2. Click on this link and complete the information listed. It is here where you can also submit a question to discuss during the session.
3. Join meeting at scheduled time with the Meeting ID and Password.
- Scheduled Date: Friday, 4/3/20
- Scheduled Time: 1:00 pm
- Meeting Registration Link: https://us04web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZIrd-uurzorepz8iGAO1OeLxto_z654yg
- Meeting ID: 866 026 111
- Password: 071784